Friday, September 28, 2012

SAN BERNADINO ANG CHAPTER MEETING

     Margaret Bendig  presented the program at the September meeting of the San Bernadino  ANG Chapter.  Due to the distance and time, I don't get to attend very often.  It was on my way to the airport for the Pocket Full Of Stitches Retreat.  Margaret taught the first of 4 witch's hats.
4" hat
After stitching the plaid on my Santa, this should be a breeze.  I was able to purchase the fibers while at PFOS.

Margaret Bendig

The Chapter meets at a museum in Redlands.   The room is round. The acoustics are such that one can hear what is whispered from across the room.  One must be very careful about making comments.  I kept looking behind me to see who was talking & realized it was coming from across the room.

I am attending a "no frills, stitch your stash retreat' organized by Margaret in November.

Stitch in Joy
Tisha
     

No comments:

Post a Comment