Monday, January 24, 2011

NEW SCISSORS

My computer is in the hospital. Shipping orders will be briefly delayed.

We are offering two new pair of reasonably priced scissors. One is a metallic thread scissor the other is a pretty pastel design embroidery scissor. Jane of Chilly Hollow has suggested that they would be great when teaching children to stitch. My granddaughter, Skylyn, would choose the pink pair.

I was talking to my friend Lynis who lives in Wales over the weekend. She had just purchased a skien of Impressions and was bemoaning the fact that it cost $7.50 in the UK. I purchased some this month. My skeins were all $4.90.

Lynis is going to help me with the blog. She is one of the few canvas teachers in Wales. She is the current Chairman/President of the Embroidery's Guild in Wales. I hope to get her on line soon.

Tisha

1 comment:

  1. Dang. I can't get away with anything without someone noticing! LOL

    Seriously, the scissors would be great for beginners who won't want to put a lot of money into a craft until they know they enjoy it and even better for a teacher kitting out a group of kids.

    Please tell Lynis hello. We are thrilled to have a canvas teacher in Wales join us.

    ReplyDelete