Sunday, September 4, 2011

POCET FULL OF STITCHES RETREAT

                                                         Big Horn Sheep by Molineux

Tic Tac Toe Frame & Canvas by Lisa Krause & Maggie
I have been sorting thru supplies as I leave the middle of the week for the retreat at Pocket Full Of Stitches in Lubbock, Texas.  I am flying Southwest so I can take 2 suitcases for free if needed.  Can probably get there on one but coming home may be another matter.  The focus of this year's retreat is to work on pieces that we already own with the Pocketts providing their input.  I finally decided upon two canvases.  Both need threads.  PFOS offers so many options!  There is no LNS in my area.  I will have my I-Pad but there is no way to transfer a photo from the I-Pad to an e-mail or the blog.  Read about our adventures on the Pocket Full of Stitches Blog.
Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment