Saturday, September 10, 2011

LUBBOCK, TEXAS

We are having a great time at the PFOS Retreat. We are too tired to stitch any longer; four of us are sitting here with our I-Pads. Anna, who posts the PFOS Blog, was called out of town on a family emergency which is why the PFOS Blog has been quiet. The ladies of PFOS (the Pockettes) have prepared all the food for the welcoming party, 2 lunches, brunch tomorrow, and snacks. We are stuffed!

I have pulled all the threads that I needed for background of the Bighorn Sheep & my tic tac toe board. There were so many choices! I have started selecting stitches and threads for the squares on the Tic Tac Toe board.

This is my third year at the PFOS Retreat. Seeing repeat attendees & the staff adds to the enjoyment of the weekend. I will post pictures when I return home. Three of us even share the same flight home as far as Las Vegas.

Tisha

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun-fun-fun! Hope Anna's emergency calms down and that everything else goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete