Tuesday, March 12, 2013

ASHLAND SKY TOTES




We have restocked our inventory of Ashland Sky Bags.  I would appreciate it if you would purchase one.  The drawer is so full, there is no room for the Walker bags which must live in a box.

I love my Ashland Sky totes!  They have a frosted  vinyl front and a heavy, colorful nylon backing.  There is a zipper Closure and sturdy shoulder strap.

There are 3 sizes of the Flat Sacks, 24" x 18", 20" x 20", & 15" x 15".
The Project Pouches for stitch guides or threads are 9" x 12".
The Gadget Bags for tools or threads are 6" x 7".

Someone suggested that you keep each project in a different color bag with the coordinating Project pouch for instructions & Gadget Bag for threads.  Surprised I didn't think of that as I am such a "matchy" person.  I think it is a great idea for sales.  As tote bags go, this is the best value on the market.

The bags are made in the USA & assembled by people with disabilities.
I have listed all the bags under Ashland Sky Totes on the web site to make navigation easier.

Stitch with joy,
Tisha
www.needlepointtooltime.com

P.S.  We had a 5.1 earthquake today which was the largest I'd felt in a long time.  There was a loud noise as it rumbled & rolled through.  Earthquakes either roll or jolt.  We just sit there waiting to see if we need to get up and take precautions.

No comments:

Post a Comment