Sunday, November 20, 2011

BACK TO BUSINESS

For the past four weeks, I have been attending Boot Camp.  I report at 4:45 AM for tortuous exercise until 6 AM.  This goes on six days a week for six weeks. (Thankfully, I was late in enrolling.)  I lost 5 lbs of fat & 6" in the 4 weeks.  I am also learning to box.  Even wearing training gloves, I was hesitant to hit anything with my hands,  They are my lively hood and my hobby.  I got over it.  I have had to adjust my bed time so have not accomplished much.  Tomorrow I start Fit Camp which is only 3 days a week.  I need to eat "better" but that probably won't happen this week.

I was reviewing the web site today.  Several products have mysteriously disappeared.  Several others need to disappear.  As a result,  there are new sale items.

I am grateful for all the help, love, and support I have received.  Oh, it's starting to rain.  We have so little rain, we are always excited & thankful when it arrives.

Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving!
Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment