Saturday, October 8, 2011

LESSON LEARNED - maybe

I arrived home one evening exhausted & aching.  I decided a cocktail was in order.  I mixed a Blood Orange Martini using my home made Lemonchello.  It was so good that I chugged it down and mixed another.  I knocked the glass off the end table onto the tile floor.  My plastic PFOS stitch bag was in it's path.  Unfortunately, I hadn't zipped it close.  The white canvas margin of the Tic Tac Toe Board is now stained pink.  I choose to think that it didn't get on the design.  My threads were all in Floss-aways.  Every Floss-Away bag was sticky but the threads were safe.  Dual scissor case, Thread Zap and inside of bag had to be washed.  I will start zipping the bag when I put my stitching away.  I will try to drink slowly or limit myself to one drink.

Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment